Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fallish

So, I just finished some new fall items! Particularly, some of my favorite ideas. However, there are a few more design in progress and will be posted here first :)


Firstly, my Scriptive Initial and Last Name Board... It is not the first of its kind, but the first to make it onto my etsy sight.


This has been a popular wedding gift that I have made. It's so elegant and simple. Perfect for a new home or a new couple!

My next piece is a part of my new dorm life collection that is still being built.

Love Quote Board:
This was made to match the Target: Room Essentials Floral Bedding Collection which is pictured below...
The board was done in a purple watercolor wash and sealed with a clear varnish then high quality vinyl was applied to its surface.

     


The next piece that I did for a dorm room was the


Custom Scrapped Wooden Letters: These letters were made to match the JC Penny's Bright Blossom Quilt and Accessories

Each letter was hand painted and then a thin liayer of mod podge was applied to its surface to adhere the scrapbook paper. The Scrapbook paper was stained with brown ink and then more mod podge was applied to varnish the final product.



Hanging Wall Letters:
These make beautiful gifts for a new addition to the family, a friend or even for your own child! These bubble letters hang from customizeable ribbon. This particular ribbon is simply hot pink with white stitching. Adorable!


   




The next pictures will be snapshots from my upcoming Fall Collection that is already featured on thebeeskneeshive.etsy.com and will have its own segment soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment